1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
There are two general types of information we collect from users of the Services:
• Information that identifies you. This includes information like your name, address, or email address (or telephone number, credit card or financial account number, or photos of you.) that can or could be used to identify you. It may be called personal information, personal data, personally identifiable information, or “PII.”
• Information that relates to you, or to a device you use, but on its own does not identify you. This includes information like about your internet connection and the type of device you use to connect to the Services. This information may also be called “Non-PII.”
Within these two categories, we may collect:
• Contact or registration information. You may provide a name, address, email address or telephone number when you enter a contest or sweepstakes; stream, purchase or download a film; ask to receive updates on a film that will be released, register for a promotional event, or sign up for a newsletter. (All of this information is PII.) Providing this information is completely voluntary on your part; however, it may be required to use or access some of our Services. For example, if you choose to contact us via email, we may retain your email and email address along with any other associated information. Doing so is completely voluntary on your part, and you have the choice about whether and what information to disclose via your email.
• Information you post online, such as comments you post on a film review, or in a community discussion. We may also offer you the chance to tell us, on our site or on questionnaires we offer on other sites, including social media, what you think of part or all of our Services, for example, a website or app, or one of our movie trailers. This information may be PII, if you post under your real name, and your comments are associated with your name. Posting this information is completely voluntary on your part. You may always choose not to provide us with information, but that may limit the features or information you can receive or enjoy.
• Information about you, or your use of other products and services, that we obtain from other sources. We may obtain information such as demographic information (your age and gender for example) from publicly available sources. There may be social media widgets on our pages that help you view or share our movie trailers and other content through your social media accounts. If you do share content on social media services, we may also receive information about your use of those social media services, or information you have published on social media, that helps us understand your interests. We may combine these types of third-party information, or other information we may license from third parties, with the information we receive when you use our Services
• IP addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer or network when you are on the Internet. When you request content through a web site or application, subject to applicable law, we use the IP address to direct the content to your device, and our servers log the IP address as we do that.
• Mobile Advertising IDs. When you use our Services on a mobile device, we may collect a specialized advertising ID such as a Google Ad ID or Apple ID for Advertising (“IDFA”).
• Device IDs. When you access our Services from any device, we may collect a device ID, such as a MAC address.
• Cross-Device Information. If you access our Services from different devices or different browsers, we may use other information to link them to you. For example, we may use the location from which you are accessing the Services or the registration information when you sign in to features of our Services to associated devices. If you sign in or provide us with PII from two different devices, we will know they are linked to you and to each other, but if we use other information to try to associate devices, we may only be able to make assumptions that they are probably linked. Linking devices helps us deliver content and promotional messages that may be relevant to you on all the devices you use. In the Your Rights and Choices section below we explain how you can choose not to have a device linked to others.
• Information from social media. When you access our Services (for example, to view video) from a social media platform, or share our content through your social media postings, we may also collect information you make public on social media.
• Geolocation Data. We may collect your IP address that may include information about the location from which you are accessing our Services. In the Your Rights and Choices section, we explain your choices about whether or not this information is collected.
• Platform Providers. Our Services may use third-party platforms to access the Services, such as and without limitation various audio/video platforms and email service providers. Or we may provide third party interfaces or links on the Service to facilitate your accessing the Services. When you use these third-party platforms, the third-party platforms may or may not provide us with information about you. We are not responsible for the terms, policies, disclosures, or actions of any third-party platforms. If you do not agree to the collection and use of this information by our third-party providers, please do not use the associated Services.
• Other Information from Third Parties. We use third parties such as advertising companies, data exchanges, traffic measurement service providers, marketing analytics service providers (“Third Party Advertising Service Providers” or, with others who assist us, our “Service Providers”) to help us collect and understand information on our Services and on unaffiliated websites, apps, and services, to deliver our promotional messages and content, and to help us make use of tracking technologies.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. We do not use flash cookies, web storage, web beacons or other technology that tracks your browsing history across multiple Services.
Third-party ad serving companies and other unaffiliated advertisers also display advertisements on our site. As part of their service, they may place a separate cookie on your computer or utilize other data collection and tracking technologies, to collect information such as your IP address, browser type, the server your computer is logged onto, the area code and zip code associated with your server, and whether you responded to a particular advertisement. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies, how they may be used, or the information they may collect and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of those third parties. Please visit the sites of those businesses at the links above to review their privacy policies. We may add or change the list of third party ad servers from time to time and we encourage you to check this section for changes. You can learn more about about online advertising at www.aboutads.info/consumers.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect through our Services to deliver content to you, and sometimes to present the content we think will be most relevant to you. For example, if you always view information about certain types of films, we will show you those films when you access the Services and let you know (through promotional messages on our sites, through newsletters if you have signed up for them, or possibly by presenting information about these films first when you access the Services) when new films of these types will be released. We may also use other information about how you access and interact with our Services (such as how often you visit, or the times, dates, and lengths of your visits) (“Activity Information”) to tailor content and messages to you.
We use information we obtain from third parties, as described above, to group you with other people who have similar interests, and present the content we think is most likely to interest everyone in the group.
We also use information about how you and others use our Services to manage content delivery (for example by ensuring you do not see the same information too often), to do market research, to determine which parts of our Services are most interesting and helpful to people, and to improve our products and services, and for other similar purposes. We may use Service Providers to help us analyze and understand this information so that we can use it effectively.
We may also use information to confirm your identity, answer your questions or assist you, and update you. From time to time, we may also make content available for download or sale. We may use your information to deliver newsletters or other services you request.
We may engage vendors, agents, service providers, and affiliated entities to provide services to us. In providing their services, they may access, receive, maintain or otherwise process data on our behalf.
We may, without your consent, access and disclose your information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about you as may be permitted or required by law or to prevent or investigate suspected fraud or activity that appears to us to be illegal or may expose us to legal liability. Additionally, we may disclose your information and/or communications in situations that we believe to be: (i) emergencies involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property if we believe that your information in any way relates to that threat; or (ii) your conduct that we believe is inappropriate and inconsistent with generally accepted norms of behavior.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Information may be collected and used by our Service Providers, but solely on our behalf. In addition to helping us with advertising related services, they may assist us with research and analytics, hosting, fulfilling transactions, maintaining databases, administering sweepstakes and contests, providing technology services, delivering content and email, and, where we sell content or products through our Services, for processing payments. We will require our Service Providers to use only the information they need to perform services for us. We will not share PII with Service Providers for their marketing or advertising purposes. We may share aggregate information about our site (how it is generally used) for business purposes, for example to demonstrate interest in our films.
We may share information about video content you view through our Services with video measurement services and social media sites. If we plan to share your information, we will ask for your consent, which will be effective for two years or until you withdraw it. This information may be shared through Tracking Technology.
We may share information among related companies. In other words, any company we control, are controlled by or are under control with (an “Affiliate”) may receive information from us and provide information to us. This information may be used for marketing and administrative purposes.
In addition, we may use or disclose information to:
• Protect our legal rights (including copyrights or other proprietary rights) or the legal rights of others when we have a good faith belief that they are in jeopardy or other emergency circumstances;
• Protect our privacy, or safety and security, and that of our affiliates, employees, agents, contractors or other individuals who use our services;
• Protect against fraud or other illegal activity;
• Respond to legal process or requests for information from government, regulatory, law enforcement, or public authorities;
• Permit us to pursue available remedies, defend litigation, or limit damages;
• Enforce our terms and conditions; or
• As part of the sale or transfer of our business (whatever form that may take) or the sale or transfer of all or substantially all of any of its assets.
Our Services are not directed at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect any PII from children under 13, or permit or direct such information to be collected on our behalf. If you are younger than 13, you may not send any information about yourself to us. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided PII to us, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that child’s PII from our systems.
Children between the ages of 13 and 18 must obtain permission from a parent or guardian before sending any PII through the Services. Minors under 18 years old and/or their parent or legal guardian may request the removal of any information that they post or provide us by contacting us at the email address provided below. Upon such request, we will remove from public view, any content posted by a minor, unless required by law to retain such content or information..
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION / HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We use commercially reasonable methods designed to protect the information we collect, access, process, or disclose. We take industry-standard precautions and follow generally accepted procedures to protect the security of data we process, store and transmit. However, no transmission or storage of data can ever be perfectly secure, so while we can assure you that we work hard to protect information in our control, we are not able to provide legal guarantees of data security.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, We, or our service providers may retain information (including your profile information) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. We will delete all other personal information about you following termination or deactivation. If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your account, please contact us directly at email@example.com
6. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Here is a list of the rights that individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them, we’ll explain at that time if they are engaged or not.
• The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information.
• The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed.
• The right to object to processing of your personal information.
• The right to restrict processing of your personal information.
• The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”).
• The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it.
• The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”).
• Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you.
Newsletters. If you have subscribed to one or more of our email newsletters or are receiving them from us and you don’t want them anymore, you can unsubscribe. Select the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email message, or use any other means that may be provided to unsubscribe.
Opting out of Interest Based Advertising. As noted above, we collect information about your use of our Services, and through our Third Party Advertising Service Providers, we collect and use information about your use of other services. The use of Activity Data, including the information about your use and interaction with our Services that allows us (through our Service Providers) to deliver promotional messages to you on other unaffiliated websites, apps, or services, is “Interest Based Advertising,” or “IBA.” It isn’t possible to opt out of all data collection on all devices for IBA with one action. Online data is generally collected through Tracking Technologies, including cookies, and when you opt out of this data collection, we, or our Service Providers, store your choice in another cookie on your web browser. If you change devices or browsers, or clear cookies from your browser, you may need to opt out again. This opt out from online tracking for IBA will not affect the collection of data from apps on your mobile devices. In order to prevent your activities on a mobile device from being used to track you for IBA, You must go to “Settings” on a Mobile device and turn on “Limit Ad Tracking” for iOS devices or “Opt Out of Interest Based Ads” for Android devices.
Opting Out from Third Party Advertising Service Providers. You can opt-out of third party use of Non-PII for Interest Based Advertising by going to those Service Providers’ own web sites and following instructions in their privacy policies about how to opt out. Service Providers that collect information through our Services for Interest Based Advertising generally participate in the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), which provides an opt out tool located at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#/, and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) self-regulatory program for Online Behavioral Advertising (the Ad Choices Program), which provides an opt out at http://optout.aboutads.info/#/. You may also opt out from third-party tracking across apps through the DAA’s app choices app.
Cross Device Tracking. If you do not want information that our Service Providers collect on one device to be used for Interest Based Advertising by us or others on other devices, you can opt through the NAI or DAA opt outs. Opting out from one device only removes that device from cross-device advertising. You may still receive ads on other devices that are based on Activity Data collected on devices you did not remove from cross-device tracking. For example, if you remove your phone from cross-device tracking, data from both your computer and your tablet may still be used to target advertising on and across both of those devices. When you opt out, devices may still be linked by Service Providers but that linkage will not be used to deliver cross-device Interest Based Advertising. In addition, if you sign in on any device using your PII, and we know or have stored your preferences or interests, we may use those on all the devices on which you sign in to deliver you relevant promotional messages or content through our own Services.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these rights please contact us via the contact information below.
7. LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND SERVICES
8. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
We do not sell your personal data and have not done so in the past 12 months. The information listed in Section 1 falls under the following CCPA categories: identifiers, commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, and visual information. Section 2 sets out the ways we process and use your personal data, for what purpose, and the categories of personal data processed for these purposes. Section 3 sets out the categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal data in past 12 months.
If you would like further information regarding your legal rights under applicable law or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us at:
Annapurna Productions, LLC
817 Hilldale Avenue
West Hollywood, CA 90069
9. DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers may transmit “Do-Not-Track” signals to the websites with which the browser communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. There is disagreement, including among participants in the leading Internet standards-setting organization, concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals. We currently do not take action in response to these signals, but, if and when a final standard is established and generally accepted, we may reassess how to respond to these signals. Instead, as described above, please see the links to the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Association programs that offer choices about third party tracking across unaffiliated websites and apps.
11. INFORMATION FOR USERS IN EUROPE AND ELSEWHERE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the U.S. regarding personal information may be different from the laws of your state or country. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States, where permitted by law. Some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own. Therefore, you should not provide PII through the Services. If you provide such information, you acknowledge that it is necessary to internationally transfer and process it in the United States. You also agree that you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws, including local laws regarding online conduct and content and U.S. export laws and regulations.
Additional Information for Users in the European Union (EEA) and Switzerland
If you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, the following information applies.
Purposes of processing and legal basis for processing
As explained above, we process personal data in various ways depending upon your use of our Services. We process personal data on the following legal bases: (1) with your consent; (2) as necessary to perform our agreement to provide Services; and (3) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing the Services where those interests do not override your fundamental rights and freedom related to data privacy.
Right to lodge a complaint
Users that reside in the EEA or Switzerland have the right to lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing actions with the supervisory authority concerned. Contact details for data protection authorities are available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Personal information we collect may be transferred to, and stored and processed in, the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates or subcontractors maintain facilities. We will ensure that transfers of personal information to a third country or an international organization are subject to appropriate safeguards as described in Article 46 of the GDPR.
If you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, you are entitled to the following rights:
● The right to request data erasure – you have the right to have your data erased from our Services if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, you withdraw consent and no other legal basis for processing exists, or you believe your fundamental rights to data privacy and protection outweigh our legitimate interest in continuing the processing.
● The right to restrict or object to our processing – you have the right to restrict or object to our processing if we are processing your data based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest as an exercise of official authority (including profiling); using your data for direct marketing (including profiling); or processing your data for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics.
● The right to object to automated decision making – you have a right to avoid being subject to automated decision making and insist on human intervention if we make an automated decision that produces a legal or a similarly significant effect on you.
12. CONTACT US
Annapurna Productions, LLC
817 Hilldale Avenue
West Hollywood, CA 90069
© 2023 ANNAPURNA PRODUCTIONS, LLC. All rights reserved.