Four private lives. One big lie.
A Video Game About Private Conversations
Telling Lies is the new video game from Sam Barlow, creator of Her Story and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. An investigative thriller game with non-linear storytelling, Telling Lies revolves around a cache of secretly recorded video conversations. It stars Logan Marshall-Green, Alexandra Shipp, Kerry Bishé and Angela Sarafyan.
How does it work?
Telling Lies sits you in front of an anonymous laptop loaded with a stolen NSA database full of footage. The footage covers two years in the intimate lives of four people whose stories are linked by a shocking incident. Explore the database by typing search terms, watch the clips where those words are spoken and piece together your story.
Unlike anything you’ve played before, Telling Lies is an intimate and intense experience. A game where you decide the truth.
- Sam Barlow
- Telling Lies on SteamTelling Lies on Steam
- Telling Lies on MacTelling Lies on Mac
- Telling Lies on iOS App StoreTelling Lies on iOS App Store
- Telling Lies on Playstation StoreTelling Lies on Playstation Store
- Telling Lies on XBOXTelling Lies on XBOX
- Telling Lies on SwitchTelling Lies on Switch
- Telling Lies on GOGTelling Lies on GOG