Control the wind.
Part of the first permanent video game collection at the Smithsonian, experience award-winning Flower, now available on PC. Flower lets you take control of the wind as you explore and navigate beautiful, lush environments. Journey through varied landscapes at your own pace, interacting with and changing the environment as you go, and find balance and harmony in your surroundings.
This is an interactive escape that takes you on an emotional journey like no other game you’ve ever experienced.
• Simple Gameplay Controls – Controlling the game is as simple as guiding the wind in the direction you want to go.
• Lush and Interactive Environments – Vast grassy fields, blowing in the breeze, create a lush, immersive environment.
• Immersive and Emotional – Accessible to gamers and non-gamers alike, the game takes players on an incredibly personal and emotional experience.
Originally released on PlayStation.
- Flower on SeamFlower on Seam
- Flower on iOS App StoreFlower on iOS App Store
- Flower on GOG.comFlower on GOG.com
- Flower on Epic Games StoreFlower on Epic Games Store